- No Registration Fee is required.
- Please fill in the registration form and return it to the committee or to the nearest Indonesian Embassy/Consulate.
- The participants should pay for their own expenses, such as transportation to Indonesia (Jakarta, Pontianak) and back to the Middle East, accommodation, personal transportation and other personal expenses.
- Participants should contact officials of economic and/or consular affairs of the Indonesian Missions in the Middle East Countries, which will coordinate the visit to the Pontianak, West Kalimantan.
- Other immigration matters should be finalized in the nearest Indonesian Missions before departing to Indonesia and/or West Kalimantan.
- On a request basis, the Organizing Committee will help the Participants make reservation room in the Grand Mahkota Hotel, Pontianak.
- The Participants may book the room directly in the Hotel and please kindly inform the Committee for the reservation and the arrival.